While the season of festivities is here, most of us are looking for attires that would make heads turn. And what better than the fall season to experiment with trends and styles!
Presenting Five Fashion Ideas that can give you desired outfits which are Instagram friendly and blend perfectly with your festive mood. Let’s dig in!
1. Dupattas: While you are trying your best to radiate ethnic vibes, Dupattas will lend a great hand of support. Try out exotic and bright colours that will gel with your everyday Puja themes, such as reds, oranges, blues, some tints of green and golds. With a wide range of patterns and prints available, do not hesitate to flaunt your ethnicity with gorgeous Dupattas in your own dramatic fashion!
2. Bottom wear: The trends with bottom wear have been increasing in great proportion. From flared palazzos, to Shararas and skirts, you will find plenty of options to pair them with your favourite kurtas. If you are aiming for a grand festive outlook, you can always go for ethnic motif prints in skirts. How about getting a really modest glance? Move your focus to Gararas!
3. Accessories: Ladies, how fond are we for accessories! Do not step back this jovial season to wear all your lovable earrings, neckpieces, bangles and bracelets! From silver oxidised to stone carved, mingle your favourite accessories with your beautiful regiments at all days. If you are wondering how to get the perfect chic look for Dandiya nights, blindly move your gaze towards silver oxidised jewellery. And for all other subtle morning Pujas, how about going with Minaakari jewelry!
4. Footwear: It’s fascinating the wide-ranging alternatives we get when we opt for Indian attires. It is no surprise the vast variety of Jutis and Mojaris available in the market that make them such a beautiful add-on. Fond of heels? We have that covered too. You can go for shades of gold and silver to keep yourself shining head to toe!
5. Bags: Wondering if your hands look empty? We can never ignore the things we are supposed to carry given we do not have the luxury of pockets in our kurtas and bottom wear. And that is where we have handbags in their existence. Not just constrained to potlis, fashion has made its way to carve ethnic flavours to sling bags and hand-held bags too. To give yourself a very clean, chic look, go for embroidered sling bags with chains as slings to appear in perfect festivity. Just in case you are attempting to wear a saree, compliment your attire with either a boho-infused handheld bag or a subtle, gently embroidered clutch.
While we are trying to experiment with fashion trends, don’t be afraid to bring out yourself through your garments and attires. There lies no rules, no guidelines when it comes to fashion! Be fearless this fall-festive season and get ready to reflect your distinct personalities through this language called fashion.